Here are some things I’m thankful for this week:
- Children because so many things are brand new and wondrous to them. It’s a good reminder to notice miracles every day.
- Math. It entertains my brain. I enjoy calculating things in my head just for fun. Sometimes it’s how I decompress.
- The good. There is so much more good in the world than there is bad. Just take a look around at the people you come across all day. Take notice of all the good.
- Family and friends who are family. I don’t use the term “friend” lightly, so, really, everyone I consider a friend is family to me. They make life so much richer.
- My dog. She’s always so happy to see us, and to just sit next to me on the couch.