Here is a list of a few things I’m thankful for today:
- My energy level is back to pre-surgery and even better!
- I reintroduced Shakeology to my diet yesterday and I’ve had no problems with it whatsoever yet. I’m hopeful it stays this way. This morning I had Café Latte Vegan blended with fresh homemade coconut milk yogurt (thanks to my awesome hubby), banana, frozen pureed kale, a little water, and collagen. So good and so filling! 🙂
- My umbrella that has made it through a few trips to Disneyworld and roughly 10 years of my life so far. It opens/closes with the push of a button, is compact, and pretty.
- Pants that fit again! I don’t seem to be losing size or weight when I get out the measuring tape or get on the scale, but my pants that were too tight 2 weeks ago fit. Win!
- Love. It makes the world go round.