Here are a few things I’m thankful for today:
- Good company. Life is fuller and richer when time is spent in good company.
- Patience. People press buttons left and right all day long and it will get to you if you let it, and having patience gets you through the day with a much better attitude.
- New sheets. They’re so cozy and comfy.
- Good food prepared by my awesome hubby. I’m so well nourished, it’s absurd.
- Indoor plumbing. Have you ever thought about how awesome it is that we have clean running water right in our houses? It’s so much better than not having it.