Here’s a list of things I’m thankful for today:
- My dog. She’s always so happy to see me, and loves nothing more than snuggling up next to me on the couch.
- Talented musicians. It’s awesome to be able to listen to art created by people who so obviously just love what they do.
- Bananas. They’re delicious, nutritious, and don’t cost much money.
- The woods. I grew up near the woods and the older I get, the more I miss the sounds, smells, and sights of just walking around the woods.
- My hubby. He makes the good food, listens to the good music (and some of the bad, seriously bad), and is such an awesome caretaker.