Things I am thankful for:
- My mom for all that she does, including watching our girls for us so we can take a few nights away for our anniversary every year.
- My husband, whom I adore and who amuses me endlessly. Seriously, I have never once gotten sick of his company. He’s my favorite human and I got to spend 4 days with just him and nobody else we know. It was awesome.
- My dog for always being so, so happy to see me.
- My kids because, even though they’re ridiculously aggravating sometimes, they’re also full of joy and zest for life (even when I’d rather they just give me some quiet).
- My best friend who is doing an awesome job coping with being homebound while healing her broken leg.
- The water protectors near the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation in North Dakota. Thank you for doing the good work.
- Beachbody Coaches. My teammates are always there for me, rooting me and each other on, setting the example, and helping people be the best versions of themselves everyday. We’re making the world a better place.
- Coffee. It’s warm and soothing, and my hubby makes it for me everyday because he loves me. 🙂
What are you thankful for today?